- Neutral Densities in the Outer Exosphere Near the Subsolar Magnetopause
- Large-Scale Structure and Dynamics of the Magnetosphere
- Imaging Plasma Density Structures in the Soft X-Rays Generated by Solar Wind Charge Exchange with Neutrals
- Magnetopause Surface Reconstruction From Tangent Vector Observations
- Density variations in the Earth’s magnetospheric cusps.
- Wide field-of-view soft X-ray imaging for solar wind-magnetosphere interactions.
- The Solar Wind Charge-Exchange Production Factor for Hydrogen.
- First Flight in Space of a Wide-Field-of-View Soft X-ray Imager Using Lobster-Eye Optics: Instrument Description and Initial Flight Results.
- On lunar exospheric access beyond the terminator from ROSAT soft X-ray observations of solar wind charge exchange.
- The origin of the local 1/4-keV X-ray flux in both charge exchange and a hot bubble.
- Observation and modeling of geocoronal charge exchange X-ray emission during solar wind gusts.
- Prototyping a global soft X-ray imaging instrument for heliophysics, planetary science, and astrophysics science.
- A high charge state coronal mass ejection seen through solar wind charge exchange emission as detected by XMM–Newton.
- Identifying XMM-Newton observations affected by solar wind charge exchange – Part II
- The lunar X-ray observatory (LXO).
- The Lunary X-ray Observatory (LXO) / Magnetosheeth Explorer In X-rays (MAGEX).
- Identifying XMM-Newton observations affected by solar wind charge exchange. Part I